40th Anniversary (Bob Haro) Signature Master
With only 800 made globally and 400 available in the USA the 40th Anniversary Master sold-out quickly. But don't despair as we encourage you to sign-up should more become available.
Celebrating 40 Years of Freestyle Radness is the 40th Anniversary (Bob Haro) Signature Master. Only 800 to be made! Bob's first bike that revolutionized the sport of Freestyle BMX - The Haro Master has become one of the most iconic bikes in BMX history today.
Modern components and manufacturing processes make this remastered version of Bob's original bike a must have for Haro and freestyle aficionados.
As a added bonus - All bikes purchases through this website will be personally signed by Bob Haro. Purchases will also include $150.00 in Bob Haro Design product.
• Bikes purchased here will be personally signed by Bob Haro!
• 100% chromoly Lineage Freestyler frame with twin top tube, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. 20.5" top tube length.
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC threaded steer tube, investment cast drop- outs and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage bars 8.5” with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Lineage heat treated 3-piece alloy 165mm cranks with Bob Haro Lineage 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• Fully sealed 36H wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall hi polished alloy rims
• Haro Snakebite tires 20 x 2.125” front and rear
• Haro Lineage padded stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
• Oakley B1B Grips, just like Bob Haro rode in 1982
Only 800 to be made Worldwide!