Free Shipping on USA (Domestic Shipping) Only!Note: All bikes purchased receive a signed (12x18”) 40th anniversary poster and 2 (hand signed) Bob Haro autograph decals!
The Lineage Ground Master 20" takes its design cues from 1992, but it’s living in the now with an all chromoly, twin top tube frame with a low-profile stance, matched with a 19.5” top tube length. Modern details like an hourglass mid bottom bracket shell, integrated head tube and clean routing for the brake cables. Heat-treated chromoly forks with internal cable routing, chromoly Haro Kneesaver bars and Fusion 3-piece cranks with a matching Fusion 25T disc sprocket are all part of the package. Topped off with classic Haro paint and graphics, it not only looks the part, it’s ready to live it.
• 100% chromoly Lineage Ground Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage dropouts - 19.5” top tube length
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lin- eage Kneesaver bars 8.5” with Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 165mm cranks with Haro Lineage Fusion Disc 25T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• 25/9 gearing
• Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs with free coaster rear and double-wall alloy rims
• Haro HPF 100 psi tires front and rear
• Haro Lineage padded Pivotal stealth seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal post
• Haro Fusion pedals
• CNC alloy pegs
• CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
• Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear) brakes with Tech 77 levers.
• Haro Lineage alloy twin torque seat post clamp
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Actual retail price may vary based on any added dealer freight, tax, and assembly fees