Note: All bikes purchased receive a signed (12x18”) 40th anniversary poster and 2 (hand signed) Bob Haro autograph decals! (est ship date 8/4/23)
The Ground Master 26” is the big brother to the 20” version with a few changes to keep it tight and right on a larger scale. You get the 1992-inspired all chromoly twin top tube frame and heat treated chromoly fork, Kneesaver bars and Fusion parts throughout. Down below, we’re rolling steady on double-wall alloy rims, laced to sealed high flange hubs, mounted with Kenda Kranium 26 X 2.25” tires. Smooth, larger diameter pegs and front brakes keep the bike in control, even when you aren’t. “Tricks are for kids” does not apply to the Ground Master 26”.
• 100% chromoly Lineage Ground Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage dropouts -
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver 8.5” bars with Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Lineage Fusion Disc CNC alloy 41T sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• 41/17 gearing
• Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs with free coaster rear and double-wall alloy rims
• Kenda Kranium tires 26 x 2.1” front and rear
• Haro Lineage padded Pivotal stealth seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal post
• Haro Fusion pedals
• CNC alloy pegs
• CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
• Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear) brakes with Tech 77 levers.
• Haro Lineage alloy twin torque seat post clamp